My favourite dogs in the world; Noah and Milo
Enjoying a piece of the greatest blueberry cheesecake ever!
Exam. Enough said.
Donated some christmas gifts to charity
A beautiful Christmas crib
Milo and Noah wanting me to go for a walk
Belgian waffle with Haagen-Dazs ice-cream. Love it!
The local mall`s christmas decoration
My BF gave me a Marc Jacobs handbag. OMG! Love, love, love it!
We celebrate Christmas Eve, so on Christmas Day we had a leftover lunch on the balcony.
Noah`s way of protesting me leaving. He does this everytime I`ve packed my suitcase.
It`s not the best quality on the pictures, but it`s so nice to have something to look at now that I`m back in cold winter-Norway.
I’m in the final stage of composing my essay on the female struggle in 19th century America. Soon, I’ll be done and the holidays can finally begin! Can’t wait! Until then I’ll probably be chugging down yet another diet coke.
When I went shopping the other day, I was looking for a nice top that I could use on Christmas but also on other occasions, as it`s such a waste for me to buy beautiful dresses that`ll only be worn once a year. In addition, I`m also one of those who freeze all the time. I`ve often been seen covered by a blanket on a summer`s day! Which is why I prefer using a pair of nice pants or a skirt combined with a nice top on special occasions. As you already know I did find one beautiful, budget friendly, blue sequin top with a 3/4 sleeve; which got me thinking about different ways of wearing it, with an emphasis on everyday use. So I found a similiar looking top on Polyvore and played around for a little while and here`s the result.
Special occasion; this is how I intend to use the top on Christmas Eve Going out for dinnerA comfy everyday look, that can be used both at work and university
What do you think? How would you make the most of one item of clothing?
It`s not often that I discover a new christmas song, especially not one as beautiful as this, so I thought I`d share it with you. It`s called “Home for Christmas” and it`s performed by the Norwegian artist, Maria Mena. Hope you`ll enjoy it!
- Finish my take-home exam next week.
- Spend a lot of time on the beach
- Have long breakfasts on the balcony while enjoying the view of palm trees
- Take long walks with our two dogs
- Visit the island`s capital, Las Palmas and take a walk in the old town.
- Make some more Christmas sweets
- Play and cuddle with the dogs; they`re just the cutest ever!
- Spend quality time with my family
- Go shopping for some much needed new clothes
- Plan a strictly food-blog project
- Drink a lot of ice-cold Diet Coke
- Have long talks with my mom
- Go to church on Christmas Eve
- Write more exciting posts on travelling
- Eat a lot of Chinese food
- Donate christmas gifts to charity
- Make the Christmas-dinner
- Try new recipes and share them with you
- Help my brother with finding an apartment
- Eat the best ice-cream in the world
- Order curricula for the spring semester
- Celebrate new year`s Eve with my best friends
What are your goals for this Christmas?